We've added a few points to explain what it intends to work as:
- BFW helps you manage your addresses, in order to send and receive Crypto. The app also provides the user the ability to do other Crypto transactions, like swapping, buying and selling.
- BFW acts as a connector to individual blockchains via their respective nodes. Every blockchain has its own sets of public addresses (sets because some like Bitcoin have active soft forks). These addresses are where the Cryptocurrencies are stored and encrypted in your possession.
- BFW does not hold or control any of the Cryptocurrencies you see in the wallet, it just gives you access to your cryptocurrencies in an interactive and collective holding.
- BFW is completely free to use as a wallet apart from transaction fees which go to the miners directly. The only services where fees are levied relate to swaps, buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, fees are nominal and enable us to offer you as a user a bit more.
- BFW has its own token (BXF)